From joint technical collaboration to world-class support
The Oracle and Bull longstanding partnership brings together the strengths of two major IT industry actors. From joint technical collaboration to world-class support, customers fully benefit from the Bull and Oracle partnership at worldwide level. As a result of this partnership the Oracle offering is optimized on Bull infrastructure solutions. This joint effort has been key to the success of our partnership during the last 25 years.
As “Oracle Platinum Partner”, Bull has competence centers in Europe, as well as specialized Oracle teams in France. Bull supplies the hardware platforms based on its Escala and NovaScale ranges for some of Oracle's largest customers in Europe.
As a member of Oracle Partner Network (OPN), Bull distributes Oracle Technology product licenses to its customers at worldwide level.
When it comes to Oracle services, Bull operates throughout the entire "Design, Build, Operate" value chain: from architecture definition, systems integration and implementation, to outsourcing services. Bull’s Oracle Competence Center delivers a high level technical expertise to its customers. From pre-sales consulting, proof of concept and benchmarking to on-site tuning of customer architectures and application environments, Bull offers a complete portfolio of Oracle solutions and services, helping customers find the right answer to their business needs.
The Bull-Oracle partnership covers the following areas:
- Oracle Database Infrastructure: Based on Oracle technologies such as Oracle 11g and Oracle Real Application cluster as well as on the latest technology of Bull’s Novascale (based on Linux and Windows) or Escala (based on AIX) servers, Bull has developed a set of unique skills in building, tuning and optimizing scalable, highly available and cost-effective Oracle Database Infrastructure.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware: Capitalizing on a longstanding experience in using the WebLogic server family of products as well as Oracle middleware components Bull provides consulting and integration services to design and deliver Enterprise Integration solutions and Service Oriented Architectures.
- Enterprise 2.0: Bull and Oracle are currently working closely together to develop a joint value proposal around enterprise collaboration, archiving and content management solutions.
- Business Intelligence & Enterprise Performance Management: Oracle's BI Enterprise Edition and Hyperion's EPM Suite constitute a solid foundation for Oracle's business intelligence and performance management offerings. Bull has a recognized know-how in implementing enterprise wide decision-support solutions, through its BI competence center.
- ERP & CRM: Peoplesoft & Oracle e-business suite offering is powered by Bull‘s services that benefit from a wide expertise in designing and deploying successful and cost-effective enterprise scale applications. With services ranging from IT architecture to project management, Bull helps its customers design or upgrade their Oracle Application-based IS (Peoplesoft, Ebusiness Suite, Siebel). Bull helps them set up their IS in particular in the Telco or in the Public Sector.
Oracle has a very large set of infrastructure and application software offerings, and has evolved significantly during the past few years, and it will continue to evolve as it expands its software portfolio.